Dear Readers, Please read this important information and also read our about page, The Famous Vegas *Red Report*. After reading this information, please fill out the questionnaire below for one FREE Vegas Insider Club Play, thank you. Sincerely yours, Danny Costa
- You ever ask yourself how lines makers on some games are so precise with their lines? There are those games where the score either lands right on the line or is within a half a point. How does that happen?
- Do the lines makers know more than the public? What about the sports book? Do the lines makers have inside information not available to the public?
- Do you believe Vegas casino’s earning billions in profit every year might have access to information that the public doesn’t? If you answered yes to those questions then you are 100% right.
Casino’s don’t fix games but they do protect the bottom line of their sports book and they will spare no expense to do that.
- There are certain games in certain situations that trend a certain way that the Casino will protect their sports book from and those are the games that The Vegas Insider Club invests into.
- The Vegas Insider Club promotes a unique investment strategy using very specific games that we acquire from our Vegas relationships. It’s very simple, if a Sports Book is red flagging a game because they feel its a lop sided match up, we play that game. 7.5 out of 10 times, that game is going to win and that’s a huge percentage.
- What does red flag a game mean? Well that means a Sports Book will limit the amount of action allowed to play on a particular game. In some situations they completely remove the game from the board all together.
- The Sports Book has one goal in mind, make money. They do that by earning profit in the middle from the Vigorous. The Vig is a gamblers tax, so if they have even money on both sides of a game then they will make money on the gamblers tax.
- Unfortunately it’s not always that easy so Sports Books look for creative ways to tilt the advantage in their corner. Because Sports Books are not regulated like the stock market they can pretty much do anything they want to artificially move a line or create an unfair advantage. There’s a reason the book always wins.
- Fortunately for us, The Vegas Insider Club has been able to develop a very lucrative relationship with real Vegas Insiders who are happy to give us the scoop on games that Sports Books believe post a true financial threat to their bottom line.
- When you bet on those games, you are going to win 7.5 out of 10 times (75%), it’s as simple as that.
- The Vegas Insider Club is actively recruiting new players who are truly interested in earning a legitimate consistent income wagering like an investor. Traditional handicapped games can be very successful, especially with a team like ours but combining that with Vegas Insider plays will increase your winning percentage by 20% or more. –